Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The “Thank You” Card.

Thursday ( 16/04/2009)

(a) Listen and Move!
the kids gathered in a circle. They had to move in a circle. They listened to my instructions carefully and then when I hit the tambourine, they had to stop!
Example: Walk like an old man. Crawl like a baby. Fly like a bird. Swim like a fish. They enjoyed it so much.

(b) Our Heart Rate
We felt our heart rate. We placed it under near the neck. We counted the first time which was 13 times per ten seconds.
A minute is equals to 72 beats for a healthy person. I took the clock and showed them. As a minute has 60 seconds, therefore their heartbeat after playing is about 78.
After resting and talking for about 10 minutes, the kids counted the beat again. This time it was 12 times per ten seconds. Thus, a minute is equals to 72 beat. They were happy to know that they are fit children.

(c) The “Thank You” Card.
For this theme, a few kids brought books and stuffs to share with the class. Thus, we made “Thank You” card to thank them.
I pasted the 8 cards on the tables. Everyone took turn to write their name and draw on the card.
Some kids were excited to get their friends to write their names on the card. Some kids didn’t understand initially. Thus, I explained it again until they could understand and participated.

(d) My Belongings
The kids took their crafts and their work and ensure they are all in the plastic folders.
Some took time to look at their work and they shared with friends…..haaa!
They loved their crowns and Foo Soon kept asking me when they can act again?
Song Chuan asked me when we can play percussion again?

3 comments:

Song Chuan and Min Yee said...

Good Night teacher Jenny
We are Song Chuan and Min Yee.

Song Chuan and Min Yee said...

I am min yee ans song chuan
my ice creams

Pandasunny said...

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Lim!
Hi Song Chuan and Min Yee!

I'm so happy to see you here! Haaa.....! Looking forward for every wonderful moment with all of you :) Sharing ice-cream too, perhaps!

Take care!
From,
Teacher Jenny