Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Emotions

Wednesday (22/07/2009)

a) Storybook: When I Feel Happy
People smile, laugh and sometimes even have tears when they are too happy!
Sometimes, it involves a lot of noise while sometimes, its just quiet.
Some draw and paint, some do gardening, some do housework, some play games and sports, some have picnics with family while some read storybooks with their loved ones.
Then, the kids shared their happy moments.
Le Xin: I’m happy when daddy brings me shopping.
Eugene: When daddy brings the family hiking at Taman Rakyat, I feel happy.
Zi Jun: When my mother brings me to the park, I feel happy.
Jin Nan: I am happy when I received presents.

b) Practice: Sports Day
We practised twice. However, we made a minor change. Justin decided to be involved in the Basketball performance. He doesn’t want being the Yoga Emcee as he insisted earlier. So, it was important for him to be serious to let us decide whether he is fit to be in the performance.
Surprisingly, he was more serious probably knowing his situation. Consequently, we accepted him and he worked harder than before.
The “Hand Wave” got better!

No comments: