Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Grumpy or Excited?

Thursday (23/07/2009)

a) MELS Story
It was very kind of Justin to bring his cousin sister’s big MELS book from T – Z.
The kids enjoyed the pictures, colouring and most of all the interseting rhyming story.
It involved about a turtle, umbrella and also volcano.
Worksheet: HAPPY and other emotions.
We discussed about “grumpy, angry, excited, smiling, happy and laughing”.
Yun Zhe: We as kids never got angry! Why must adults get angry??
Kids are innocent as they can be .

b) Practice: Sports Day
We practised harder and they got better. The challenge was to get the Cheerleaders danced as a team. I could see that they practised harder than before. I always believed that the process is more important than the result.
Max: Teacher, I recalled my steps of performance when I was in the car….. :)

No comments: