Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vegetable Stamping

Monday (10/10/2011)

a) The Vegetables.
• The kids were introduced to various vegetables such as potato, onion, bell peppers, lady fingers and also potatoes. I showed them how I carved the potato. They requested for Angry Bird and so I used a pencil to draw the patterns on the potato first. Then, I used a blade to carve it.
• I cut the broccoli into small stems that look like trees. I also cut the green bell peppers, onions and lady fingers.

b) Demonstration.
• I demonstrated to the kids the ways I stamped the vegetables. It can be made into trees, people, butterflies, insects, food, suns, houses and etc.
• The kids really had fun! They were rather creative.

c) The Posters.
• As this Thursday, we are having Food Sales; the kids have to make a Poster to advertise their activity to the school kids and parents. So, they came and helped me to stamp on the Posters.

No comments: