Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Favourite Moment

Friday (29/07/2011)

a) Flashcards.
* We recapped on words learnt.

b) My unforgettable moment.
* The kids recalled about their Stadium trip. They talked about their favourite time.
Jun Yu: I was the first at 400 m event.
Qian Joe: I'm third.
Shawn: I ran very fast at the 20m race.
Chun Kit and Weei Xiang: Me too!
Zheng Yuan: I like seeing the girl throwig the disc.
Yee Xuan: I remebered a secondary girl holding my hand running together with me.
Zhi Feng: I heard the secondary students cheering for us.
Yee Xuan: I love drinking 100 plus.
Kwong Yong: I enjoyed seeing the secondary students jumping so far!

c) Worksheet: Athletics.
* We went through the vocabulary on athletics. Then, the kids filled in the blanks on the worksheet.
* Vocabulary: Marathon, Baton Race, Running, Long Jump, Disc Throwing, Javelin and Football Kicking.

d) Picture Recording.
* The kids drew their favourite moment at the stadium. Some drew the Baton Race, some drew the javelin while some drew Disc Throwing.

No comments: