Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My favourite scene.

Monday (1/11/2010)

a) My favourite scene.
* We had finished watching Peter Pan cartoon movie. We discussed about our favourite parts. Among:
Qian Joe: I liked the part Captain Hook battled with crocodile.
Shawn: Me too.
Chun Kit: I like the crocodile music.
Yun Xin: I like seeing Wendy, John, Michael, TinkerBell and Peter flying to Never Never Land.
Xing Tong: I like seeing TinkerBell because she is pretty.
Zheng Yuan: I like to eat Captain Hook.
Teacher: Haa...because you are acting as the crocodile.
Jun Yu: I like eating Captain Hook because I am the octopus.
× the second chapter of Never Never Land featured the octopus instead of the crocodile.
Zhe Qing: I like Wendy because she is pretty.
Xiang Wei: I like seeing the pirates battling with Peter Pan.
Teacher: I like seeing how the strong Captain hook cried like a baby asking Mr Smee for help when the crocodile came near the ship......
Class: haaa。。。。!

b) My picture.
* The kids recorded what they like onto the paper. I showed them steps to draw easy pictures of Peter Pan, Wendy, TinkerBell, Captain Hook,the crocodile and also the octopus.
* The 5 years old were more independent. We still needed to continue tomorrow for a more complete picture with colour.

c) Our dance.
* We continued with the dance trying from first step to the final step. We did some modification as to suit the length of song and most importantly, it is fun for the kids.

No comments: