Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I like you because…..

Thursday (29/07/2010)

a) I like you because….
Jun Hong: Kwong Yong always follows wherever I go.
Teacher: Is that true?
Kwong Yong: I didn’t do it purposely?
Class: But…this is like always…..more than two weeks.
Teacher: I agreed. Is that true?
 After enquiries, he doens’t dislike Jun Hong…he just admires him….Qian Joe said because Jun Hong is very fair……haaa..:)
 I thought the kids to espress their feelings when they like somebody. Finally Kwong said this:
Kwong Yong: Jun Hong, I like you because you are a good boy. Can I be your good friend?
Jun Hong (smiling): Yes, Kwong Yong.
 When we share our feelings, we make the other friend feel happy too.
Yun Wen: Wee Hong always touches my hair.
Teacher: Is it true? Why?
Wee Hong: Yun Wen, I like your hair because it is beautiful.
Yun Wen (smiling): Thank you, Wee Hong.

b) Yan Shan.
 Tomorrow is Yan Shan’s last day because of transportation obstacle. She’s going to a kindergarten in her neighbourhood.
 Thus, we sat on chairs in a big circle. Yan Shan sat in the middle and she lent us her Teddy Bear and we passed around as we listen to the music. As the music stops, the kid who holds the bear has to say good things about Yan Shan.
Kids: Yan Shan, you are cute. Yan Shan, you are a nice friend. Yan Shan, you are beautiful. Yan Shan, you have improved. Yan Shan, you are a happy girl! Yan Shan, we shall miss you. Of course, Yan Shan smiles all the time.

c) A Gift for Yan Shan.
 Each kid took a different colour paper and started drawing pictures for Yan Shan. Some drawings were about bears, love, rainbow, dragons, friends and also flowers. I did the cover page
and also attached an A4 photo of the class for her binding pictures.

d) Discussion: Aunty.
 The kids saw their huge painted heart and praised it. They then signed their names around the heart. Tomorrow we shall sing a few songs. Chun Kit was excited who would cook for us after aunty has left…..haaa!  The kids said they like Aunty’s favourite Bak Kut The. Thus, they will interview aunty about it if we have enough time tomorrow.

No comments: