Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

“Mother Love Game” Rules

Tuesday (03/05/2011)

a) The 6 questions.
• The kids thought of the 6 questions for their Mother’s day game. They were:
• Do you love me? Why? * What is your favourite food? * Close your eyes ad draw…. * How does an octopus protect itself? * Name the torch light fish.
• Do an action or sing a song.

b) Mother’s Day Song.
• The kids sang the song again and explained the meaning of the lyrics.
“ My mother is the BEST! She always loves me so!
She never sighs at me! She always tries her BEST!
Oh, you are like the MAGIC STAR! You are so special!
M O T H E R………..mother, I love you!”

c) “Mother Love Game” Rules
• Mothers must answer the 6 questions before succeeding getting a gift to be made later. The kids gave opinions of gifts for their mothers. Some wanted a card, some wanted a flower, some wanted a fish and some wanted a Starfish. We voted and majority won for flowers. I asked the kids to think of ideas to make flowers and share with me the next day.

d) Colouring
Each kid was given the first Heart or Love. They can colour it nicely especially in their mother’s favourite colour….to be continued.

No comments: