Our Pomegranate friends!

Our Pomegranate friends!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Pressed Flowers

Wednesday (06/05/2009)

a) Song: Happy Mothers’Day
We learnt a new song. They explained the sentences. However, they asked me the meaning of “sigh”.
Lyrics:
My mother is the Best!
She always loves me so,
She necer sighs at me,
She always tries her BEST!
Oh, you are like the Magic Star,
You Are So Special,
M O T H E R,
Mother, I love you!

b) Our Pressed Flowers
The kids were anxious to see their pressed flowers ready. It took them a week to see the results. The flowers were kept in between pages of heavy thick books.
First, they decided the way to decorate their cardboard rectangle frame.
Then, they used some glue to paste on to the cardboard frame.

c) Message
What’s the message for your mum?
Among phrases: I Love You/ You Are Special / Happy Mothers’ Day / You Are The Best!
They wrote those messages onto their cards.

d) Batting and Throwing.
We used badminton racquets for this purpose.
We took turns to bat and hit. We used the hand-made paper ball.
It really took eye and hand co-ordination for this activity.
It was a challenge for them.

No comments: